What’s in the Box
- Ruger LC380 Pistol
- LaserMax Factory-fitted Laser
- 7-Round Magazine
- Finger Grip Extension Floorplate
- Soft Case
- Gun Lock
- Internal Lock Key
- Spent Case
- Lithium Battery Owner Manual Adjustment Tool for Laser
- Instruction Manual
The Ruger LC380 Lasermax model is a double-action-only, hammer-fired, locked-breech pistol with a smooth trigger pull. Control and confident handling of the Ruger LC380 are accomplished through reduced recoil and aggressive frame checkering for a positive grip in all conditions. The Ruger LC380 Lasermax features smooth melted edges for ease of holstering, carrying and drawing.
One seven-round, single-column magazine is provided with each LC380 pistol. The magazine’s standard flat floorplate aids concealability, while the provided finger grip extension floorplate offers an option to shooters who prefer a longer grip surface with more hand-to-pistol contact.
LaserMax CenterFire™ Features
The CenterFire series lasers have a simple toggle switch activation for right and left-handed shooters. Like other LaserMax products, the exclusive ambidextrous, distinct on/off switch turns the laser on only when needed so it will not inadvertently reveal the user’s position.
The CenterFire laser uses a 1/3 N Lithium battery that provides over four hours of continuous runtime. Although pre-aligned at the factory, the CenterFire is also user adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Red laser with constant beam
- Custom designed to fit the Ruger LC380™
- Mounts to the frame without changing out parts or altering your weapon
- Sits just under the bore for highest accuracy and prevents your finger from blocking the beam
- Ambidextrous activation for right or left-handed shooters
- Distinct On/Off switch turns the laser on only when you need it
Firearm Features and Specifications
The Ruger LC380 LaserMax model is compact and just slightly larger (less than 1 inch in both height and length) than the popular LCP. Its rugged construction consists of a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and a black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
Ruger’s dovetailed, high visibility 3-dot sight system on the LC380 contains a windage-adjustable rear sight and a fixed front sight. Safety features include an internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and a loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Catalog Number: LC380-LM
- Model Number: 3231
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 7+1
- Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot/LaserMax CenterFire™
- Barrel Length (inches): 3.12
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Grip Frame: Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon